Important Things to Know about Urea
How is urea used?
Because of its hydrating properties and ability to help remove the build-up of excess dead skin cells, urea can be found in a variety of skincare products, including body washes, lotions and creams.
Who should use urea?
Urea’s humectant properties make it an ideal ingredient for anyone with dry skin.
How does urea work?
Urea helps improve the appearance of patches of dry, rough, scaly skin in two ways: by providing hydration to smooth your skin's texture, and by helping to reduce the buildup of dead skin cells.
Explore Our Ingredients
- Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid in Skincare | Ingredients | CeraVe UK
- Glycolic And Lactic Acid | Ingredients For Skincare | CeraVe UK
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 | Ingredients For Skincare | CeraVe UK
- Retinol - Vitamin A Derivative | Skincare Ingredients | CeraVe UK
- Salicylic Beta-hydroxy Acid |Skincare Ingredients | CeraVe UK
- Squalane - Petrolatum | Ingredients For Skincare | CeraVe UK
- Urea - Humectant | Ingredients For Skincare | CeraVe UK