For Normal to Dry Skin MOISTURE BALANCE
Non-foaming cleanser for normal to dry skin
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is a gentle, non-foaming cleansing formula with ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid that work to maintain the skin’s natural barrier to help the skin lock in moisture. Developed with dermatologists, this cleanser was designed to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Suitable for normal to dry skin.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it issuitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Developed with dermatologists
- Gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without leaving skin tight or dry
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
Product Features & Benefits
3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDESHelps protect the skin’s natural barrier
Gentle on SkinNon-drying
Hyaluronic AcidHelps retain skin's natural moisture
The CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is an effective, but gentle cleanser that works on all skin types. I know it will work well for my patients whether they have oily, combination, or dry skin.