Micellar Cleansing Water
Ultra gentle cleanser NO RINSE FORMULA
No-rinse micellar water for effective cleansing
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is an ultra-gentle facial cleanser with a no-rinse formula. Containing three essential ceramides and niacinamide, this cleanser works to remove dirt, excess oils and makeup without leaving the skin feeling stripped. Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Sodium, Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethylhexylglycerin
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Developed with dermatologists
- No-rinse formula which hydrates skin and removes dirt & excess oils, without disrupting the skin barrier
- Removes face and eye makeup
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free
- Shake well
- Saturate a cotton pad
- To remove eye makeup: Hold pad over closed eye for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing
- To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe pad over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities
- Use in the morning and evening
Product Features & Benefits
NiacinamideHelps calm skin
3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDESHelps protect the skin’s natural barrier
Removes Dirt, Oil, and MakeupRemoves even long-wear facial makeup
As a dermatologist, I value products that are effective, affordable, and backed by science, like CeraVe, which never deviate from the ceramide-based formulation and the importance of a healthy skin barrier.