Blemish Control Cleanser
With Hyaluronic Acid & Ceramides MVE DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY
Gentle cleanser for blemish-prone skin
Refreshing gel-to-foam facial cleanser for blemish-prone skin, that helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, and removes excess oil while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while respecting the skin’s natural barrier.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Potassium Sorbate, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Zinc Citrate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Laureth-4, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Maltodextrin, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads and blemishes
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells that can clog pores and contribute to blemishes
- Formulated with an oil-absorbing technology to minimise shine
- Leaves comfortable, refreshed and healthy-looking skin
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 34%*
- 94% agree skin feels clean and purified**
- 80% agree visible pores look clear**
- *Clinical study, 6 weeks, 48 subjects.
- **Consumer Self-Assessment. 57 participants.
- Recommended use morning and evening. Use pump applicator to apply to wet hands and massage into the skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Product Features & Benefits
Salicylic Acidexfoliates and softens to smooth rough skin
NiacinamideHelps calm skin
3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDESHelps protect the skin’s natural barrier
Niacinamide is a beneficial ingredient in many CeraVe products. It is a form of vitamin B3 that assists in evening out skin texture and tone, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties.