Resurfacing Retinol Serum with Ceramides & Niacinamide
With Hyaluronic Acid & Ceramides MVE DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY
Serum for reducing the appearance of post-acne marks
CeraVe’s Resurfacing Retinol Serum is designed to reduce the appearance of post-acne marks by exfoliating & brightening the skin, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier. Suitable skincare for blemish-prone, sensitive and younger skin.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Jojoba Esters, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Potassium Sorbate, Ceramide EOP, Sorbitol, Carbomer, Zinc Citrate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Laureth-4, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Maltodextrin, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
- Reduces the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, while protecting the skin barrier
- Formula helps improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing texture
- Non-greasy, non-drying
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- 75% agree skin tone looks more even*
- 83% agree skin texture looks smoother*
- 89% agree skin looks healthier*
- *Consumer Self-Assessment. 50 participants.
- Recommended use in the evening only and always follow with SPF protection in the daytime – we suggest CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
- Use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingers. We suggest start with a small amount, and by using once a week. Then build up use that is tolerated by your skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Product Features & Benefits
Encapsulated RetinolIncrease surface cellular turnover to help smooth, radiant skin
NiacinamideHelps calm skin
3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDESHelps protect the skin’s natural barrier
Niacinamide is a beneficial ingredient in many CeraVe products. It is a form of vitamin B3 that assists in evening out skin texture and tone, and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties.